September 1, 2008

Who's idea was this?

On August 1st, we began our marathon vacation with the extended Anderson Family in Irvine, California. And yes, it was my idea to have a family photo in the hot tub. What can I say, I believe it was the only time the whole weekend we were all in one place all together. This is our entire family...in swimsuits. Enjoy.


We played all weekend with cousins in the pool, on the grass, and in Aunt Karen's house. (Thanks, Aunt Karen and Uncle Lee!) We listened to the Anderson siblings debate over ridiculously tiny details, as usual. And we had an exciting game of Trivial Pursuit where we learned, among other things, the disturbing fact that Andrei Agassi had a romance with Barbara Streisand at one time. This is the epitome of the title word "Trivial", to me.

Then, we all played for one last day on the beach- my favorite day of all. Elly was completely at home at the beach. She loved playing in the sand with cousin Gigi (they are 4 months apart).



Brandon had an equally awesome time playing with his cousins...and brothers...and sisters. Boogie boarding is a must at the beach...

There was also some serious volleyball played. Check out this shot where Brandon spikes the ball and sacrifices his shoes in the process. This is just an example of how seriously this game is played among Andersons.


I thought this was a good photo op. I don't know why I'm into the back of us all of the sudden. But, I think it looks cool.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brookel said...

is your niece really named Gigi or is it short for something? because it's really really cute

Chelsea said...

LOVE the last pic–perfect

angie and graham said...

way cute photos! it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. how is life in utah? love, angie