February 24, 2008

Random things I like, in random order


1. I like it when, on a completely ordinary day, my husband tells me I smell good when giving me a hug.

2. I like it that while recently reorganizing my closet, I purposefully put my maternity clothes in the same storage container with the costumes- because I honestly feel like they are costumes.

3. I like it when my husband doesn't notice that I scrubbed the shower clean because it means there was no filth build up for him to notice a sudden lack of filth build up.

4. I like it when my 15 month old baby comes up to me when I'm working on the laptop, and shuts it while saying "all done, computer", because it reminds me that she needs some of my undivided attention.

5. I like it when my husband eats everything on his dinner plate because it means it was good.

6. I like it when there's only a drop of milk left in the fridge and I'm dreading making an emergency trip to the store when I remember that I always buy two at a time and there's a fridge in the garage and an entirely new gallon of milk waiting in it for me.

7. I like it when my baby begs to use the dust buster and she actually does a pretty good job; it gives me great hope for a future of children who want to clean like their dad and not find ways to get out of cleaning like their mom.

the end, for now

1 comment:

Anna said...

She's so cute with that broom! I love her hair... :)