February 16, 2008

Elly's check up with the doctor

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I took Elly for a check up yesterday. She is growing up...a little. She is 15 months old, weighs 22.5 lbs, and is 29" long. She got three shots and did great. She was most interested in pushing the doctors rolling stool around the office. I found this great idea on some website I read sometime to take your child's bathrobe to the doctor with you. Because we wait for so long for the Doctor to come into the office, I always feel bad that's she's basically naked already and can't get dressed until he leaves again. This seemed to work great!

3 comments:

Barb said...

How darling is she? She kind of looks like she's going to the spa.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

What a good idea that is. She looks darling in that little pink bathrobe.

Anonymous said...

she kills me in that robe...i loove it.