March 6, 2008

I love the Valley in the Spring!!!!


You have to work fast if you want a good picture of the blossoms on the fruit trees here because they don't last. I finally got some time to get out to the orchard right by our house to take this. I'm not sure what kind of fruit these trees will produce, but oh my- how amazing! The other thing I love about the blossoms is the smell. It is so powerful; thankfully, it covers the smell of the nearby dairies. Pretty soon, the blossoms will fall and it will look like it snowed right in the orchard. I'll try to get that as well. For now, enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Photo. I am taking photo right now and that is pure beauty.

Rob & Megg said...

Lacy- What an incredible photo...you have such a great talent. Found your blog from Rach. Hope lifes treating you well.

Gold-E said...

Lacy - I love this picture! You are so talented! I love your blogs too. I hope you don't mind I stalk from time to time through Rach's blog.

Anna said...

Wow....that's beautiful!

Rachel said...

That is something special. Our citrus trees are getting ready to blossom, but I'm guessin it will be a while before anything this spectacular.