March 10, 2008

Family BTs Evening


Tonight for Family Night, we went to our all-time favorite Mexican/American place, BTs, a Visalia original...otherwise known as Buns and Torts. It was a beautiful night and we sat outside. We were too lazy to go back in and get a high chair, so Elly just sat between us on the bench. I needed a picture of this moment, so yes- I set the timer. (It was pretty awkward sitting there waiting for it to go off pretending to just eat our dinner.)

When she had had enough, we let Elly get down and walk around the tables. Unbeknownst to us, she found this:


Also, unbeknownst to us, she put it down my pants (no thanks to my stupid low rise pants; I'll never be trendy again) where it quickly turned into this:


But how can you be upset when you see this face?


This made for an interesting ride home as I could not get all of it out by shaking my pants as hard as I could. But, the ride was brightened by this beautiful sunset:


The End.

No comments: