August 27, 2010

Elly Quotes

Elly is pretty chatty with me in the morning on the way to school.  It's awesome.  Today we were talking about how much we love Mommy.

Elly:  "I love Mommy so much!"

Brandon:  "Me too."

Elly:  "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a mommy too."

Brandon:  "That's right.  You're gonna be such a good, smart, loving, beautiful mommy."

Elly:  "But first I need to find a man and get married."  (Yeah, she actually said 'find a man'.)

Brandon:  "That's true."

Elly:  "Then you and mom will be the grandma and grandpa."

Brandon:  "Yeah."

Elly:  "But how are you going to change your face and your voice?"

Brandon:  "What do you mean?  Grandmas and grandpas have different faces and voices?"

Elly:  "Yeah, they're all...like...different."

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is better than the "Overheard in the Office" posts.

Anne said...

let me just say that you guys have your hands seriously full with that little girl. she may change the world all on her own.