August 10, 2010

4th of July

(Just catching up...)

On the 5th of July, we had an amazing block party with ALL the neighbors in our cul du sac hosted by our next door neighbors, the McDougals. It was such a great "welcome to the neighborhood" for us and we got to meet lots of people. Elly LOVED the sparklers:





The next day, Aunt Madelyn came for her vacation from her vacation. She stayed at our house for a couple of days and helped me make this awesome headboard:









We also went to the pool. Doesn't my mom look AMAZING?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have the biggest smile on my face for your craftiness. Good job, I might copy your idea since ill probably never have real bedroom furniture. Also, I hope I look like your mom when I'm a gram.

Kelly said...

yes, amazing mom and fabulous headboard. love it.