August 5, 2007

Retraction


So, maybe you read my recent post about watching the PBS documentary "Ferrets" You may also remember that I mentioned how similar it was to "Best in Show". Well, because of that, we just had to watch "Best in Show" again. Lucky for us, it was on TBS at 2am the other night. Even luckier for us, we have TiVO, so we didn't have to stay up ridiculously late to watch it.

So, it was very funny, and it was exactly like "Ferrets" but with dogs, and a little bit more hollywood. But it was also terribly raunchy. This I had either forgotten or tried to block out. So, I can no longer recommend that you see this movie. I can however recommend that you see PBS's "Ferrets". And if you're still not convinced- I'll will tell you that one of the ferret owners sings an original song about her own ferret's mischievous ways. It probably has 12 verses...seriously.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Lacy that ferret reminds me of your days as a song leader. What kind of people dress their pets up? Shame on them.