August 8, 2007

Four Generations

When we were in Utah, my mom suggested that I might want a four generations picture. I was delighted and even though it was the last day of our trip, and it was a little rushed, I think it turned out great! This is the picture with my grandmother, my mom, Elly and me.



I think a four generation picture is an amazing treasure and I'm so grateful to have one. I'll definitely try to take more each time all four of us are together. I think this picture is interesting because mostly the four of us look like our dads instead of moms. So, we don't look that much alike. And all our last names are different...well, except Elly's and mine for now.

Here are some more highlights from that day. (I'm pretty impressed with the way they turned out because Elly was exausted!) And bravo to my sister, Keri, for being the photographer. She did a great job.



Pretty soon, Elly was at the end of her rope...

3 comments:

madelyn said...

These are great pictures! I love all of them.

Kelly said...

Thanks for reminding me about the Four Generations thing. I will be sure to take some pics with my mom, grandma, and girls when we're home for the wedding. I love the one with you, Elly and your mom.

Anna said...

Really, really cute! I love the generations idea...