May 23, 2007

Here goes...


Hey Everybody,

Having a blog is not only the "in" thing to do, but it seems to be a really great way to chronicle our lives. The thing is that when you become a parent, time goes by so much faster than it did when you were just a married couple hanging around your house watching tv in your jammies. Everything seems so much more important and if you don't write it down it will be lost forever. I really don't want it to be lost forever. So, I'm now a blogger...I guess.

3 comments:

madelyn said...

I am so excited that you decided to post a blog! Now I have something new to check every day. I can't wait for the next post and lots of pictures and cute stories about Elly!

Mother Bird said...

I cannot believe this pic of Elly. What is she 24 or something, deep in thought?

Anonymous said...

I agree with kristin...seriously? shes so awesome. haha i love it. im excited to keep up on all the brandon,lacy and elly anderson family happenings!