September 1, 2011

Mother/Daughter Portraits

For my mom's Mother's Day gift this year, my sisters and I gave her a portrait session of the four of us.

Our photographer was Justin Hackworth and he is brilliant.  I originally applied to be part of his Mother/Daughter Project.  We had our session just a couple of weeks ago when Madelyn was in town from Texas.  It was so fun to be there just the four of us.  Justin was super nice to talk to and the whole thing was a really great experience. 

So...something very interesting happened during our photo shoot that you might like.  Check it out HERE.

7 comments:

Anne said...

omg! the pictures are gorgeous and i am so excited for you...you sneaky devil. maybe you need a trip to new york to celebrate. we have lots of room for visitors now!

the harrisons said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier! What a fun way to tell your family! Congratulations!!!!

Barb said...

Congratulations! What an exciting announcement and what a great way to share the news! I love Justin Hackworth's work, and the photos turned out so great!

Jamie said...

awesome photos!! Congrats! SO exciting!

Kricket said...

I'm so excited for you and your cute family. What a fun idea to have it capture in pictures. I love it!

Dessie said...

I LOVE the pictures! And, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another one on the way! What a blessing!

mooey said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Love the way you announced it! The pictures are great!