May 5, 2011

Haircut for The Broth

I was super nervous about cutting The Broth's hair myself, but it was getting way out of hand:

BEFORE


BEFORE



AFTER

I think I did a pretty darn good job cutting my one year old's hair with electric clippers, if I do say so. My secret was putting him in his high chair with a movie in front of him on my laptop and letting Elly feed him smarties one by one. Still, it was NOT easy.


SUPER CUTE AFTER




"Typical BOY face" AFTER
Posted by Picasa


I think it makes him look so much older...and also so much more adorable...if that is possible.

7 comments:

the harrisons said...

He looks like such a big boy! I love the cut!

Karen said...

He looks way older! I love this boy so much!

Karen said...

p.s. Good work!

Anne said...

you did an amazing job! and those sibling pictures are so cute i could cry.

Brookel said...

he looks like his hair will be really curly with the curl and callick right in the front. the first hair cut is so fun and makes them look way older, even too old sometimes.

Iv said...

that is an impressive task - nice work! and I looove that you call him The Broth :)

Kelly said...

Okay, so this is just too cute. You may be inspiring me. There seems to be a pattern in that lately. . . I have been holding out on Bubby's hair because it is so cute with the wing-like curls to the side, but now I can see how cute the boy haircut can be!!! Hmmmmm. Something to think about. Love it on Miles. Love his face as well. Yum Yum.