November 17, 2010

Our Grateful Tree

I got this fantastic Thanksgiving idea from my friend, Anna (Thanks, Anna!). We did this for Family Home Evening on Monday. We had a lesson about being grateful (thanks to the Prophet) then, we each put several leaves on the Grateful Tree. I just took a big branch off of one of the trees in my back yard, cut the leaves out of felt and we put them on the tree using safety pins.


Posted by Picasa

Here are some of our leaves (the pen didn't write super well on the felt):

Family -Elly

Holy Ghost -Daddy

Music -Mommy


Elly offered to write one for Miles -Bed

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

We love following your blog Lacy! (Me and Riley mainly) Riley loves seeing what her cousins are up to...your family is so adorable! I guess I should comment more so we're not just blog stalking!

We did the same, fun "grateful tree" for our family night this week! love it! Sarah :)

Anne said...

love this...and the tea party is too cute.