October 30, 2009

Rewind: Fall Fun

One of the highlights of Elly's and my week is when her little friend, Hailey, comes over for a a couple hours on Thursday afternoons. Her mom, my friend Emily, teaches dance, so we keep her at our house. Hailey and Elly are only 4 months apart and they get along beautifully. Mostly, they like to dress up in princess dresses, but occasionally, they'll curl up on the couch and watch a movie:
 

My friends and I walked to Bridal Veil Falls with our kids. They paid no attention to the amazing falls, but enjoyed throwing rocks in the water.
 

We took a trip to Thanksgiving Point with K-ma, Keri, Emma and Lily. We hit the activities at "Cornbelly's" and spend almost the entire time in the "dress up" booth. They even had dresses for the adults!
 
(The pregnant lady opted out of dressing up; somehow a pregnant princess just isn't as fun)

We also took our favorite friend from California and babysitter, Amanda, to the MTC before her mission in the Provo Utah South Mission. We'll miss her!
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I just noticed the Coombs in your picture! Christy was my roommate in Heritage Halls 7 years ago!