November 19, 2008

Fall Fun

A few weeks ago, we went to a duck pond to feed the ducks and get some good fall photos before it freezes. It was game day, so of course we were clad in our BYU Blue! If Elly sees either of us wear our BYU shirts, she has to go find hers and wants to put it on. I originally had a pink shirt for her with BYU in blue on it...but once she saw us wearing blue, she wouldn't have anything to do with the pink one. We are so happy to be in Provo for this season of our lives. We love our apartment building and all the friends we've made there and in the MBA program. We are grateful to be here right now. I'm so impressed with Brandon and all the hard work he's doing for school. He's gone all day, then comes home and does homework most of the night. But, he always makes time to eat dinner with us, play with Elly and is always home to put Elly to bed every night. He's so happy in the program and he's loving what he's doing with his time. (It's great for me to have a husband who is so happy and loves what he does.) Elly has so many friends and she loves going to school to see Daddy and bring him lunch. I have a great group of friends who I can count on for almost anything (one of them even offered to watch Elly all weekend while we go to Seattle!) We are just really happy and are trying to appreciate every minute!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

madelyn said...

Hey Lace, remember when you went to and graduated from the U? I was just wondering. ;)

Cyndy and George said...

Madelyn's post cracks me up. Probably just because I am married to a die hard Ute fan! I think Lacy knows where her loyalties are deep down, she is just very supportive of her husband..... right? You still are loyal to the U.... right?

Rachel said...

That pond picture is cool, did you enhance it? By they way, does that shirt give you hives?

Adrianne said...

welcome to the fold!

Nessa said...

Hey, I hope you don't mind me snooping into and stalking your blog...I saw it on Monica's page. Anyway sorry we missed Elly's birthday. Looks like you guys had fun. I love the photo you took of the pond... soooooo pretty. And I totally don't mind if you look at our blogs too. Also, I didn't know you were into photgraphy...you pictures are great!
~Vanessa B.

Anna said...

great pictures...! I love the one showing the fall leaves! Amazing... really! Elly is so cute with pigtails!