November 19, 2008

Elly's Birthday!

For Elly's 2nd birthday, we met the family at the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. Elly loves the animals and couldn't get enough of the pony ride. My family was great to come down and meet us there and I think everyone had fun. Then, it was on to...The Party!




Our lovely Neighbor/Friends stopped by for cupcakes and ice cream...


Keri and I made these fantastic cupcakes using the book "Hello Cupcake!" as a guide. We definitely did our own thing on most of them, though. Also, I made this little train for them to ride in:








Elly displaying one of her much-loved gifts:

By the way, when your mom is a photographer and takes too many pictures of you altogether...this is what you do when she calls your name:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUBBUSH!

9 comments:

Barb said...

I'm dying over the cupcake zoo animals in the train! So cute!

madelyn said...

I love it! You guys are so creative! Love the new post. Keep 'em coming!

Cyndy and George said...

Awesome cupcakes! Happy Birthday Elly. She is such a sweetheart with so much personality. We really miss her. It also looks very cold in Provo, with you guys all bundled up in your sweater caps! brrrr!

Anonymous said...

OH you are an awesome Mommy. She is also such an adorable niece. xoxox

Rachel said...

I'm becoming ever so increasingly shocked by your domesticity. It worries me only a little, but because you live in Provo and are living the BYU lifestyle am I not too scared by it. I love those cupcakes.

Brittany said...

Wow! I bow down to the domestic diva.

Jen said...

I love the cupcakes! What talent you and your sister have! We are missing you guys!

Adrianne said...

Happy Birthday Elly!

And yes I too am super impressed by your amazing cupcakes.Is "Hello Cupcake" a kids book? It is a super cute idea!

Peggy said...

Ohhhh I love those cupcakes, I really do!!!