July 5, 2008

We're Gonna Rock This Town...

I have the coolest wife ever. Last week Lacy threw me a Rock Band birthday party. I know it sounds lame for a 28-year-old to still be having birthday parties with a theme, but it was rad. It all started with this invitation she put together:



Props (yeah, I said "props") to our friend, Chelsea - the master photoshopper, for inspiring the invitation. Lacy also convinced everyone to dress up. Yeah, I know. It sounds super lame for a 28-year-old to be having dress-up theme parties. But again, it was crazy rad.



Those are the photos. We have some videos too. Check out the web album for everything.

8 comments:

Anna said...

You do have an awesome wife! Great costumes... :) Looks like a ton of fun. I'm pretty sure Lincoln is jealous that he couldn't be there.

Rachel said...

And this is why I love Lacy so much! You guys always do crazy stuff that involves costumes.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

How awesome, you guys! I would totally want a party like that. You are never too old to have fun.

A belated Happy Birthday to you Brandon! :)

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Okay, so Bob is seriously disturbed by your red jeans Brandon. Or maybe they are just 'stretchy pants'. Either way, after looking at the larger version of this photo, we may not be able to erase that image from our minds. Seriously, though, that is one awesome invitation.

madelyn said...

Awesome party guys! It looks super fun.

Chelsea said...

I SOOO wish we could have been there!!!

frances said...

i wish lacey was *my* wife...