December 8, 2007

Introducing: Shy Girl Designs!



My two sisters and I have been working up a storm bringing this new business into the world. It's called Shy Girl Designs; clever accessories for girls. It's been so much fun working with them and we're excited to keep going. Keri is the mastermind, creating all the patterns, fabrics and hand-making each item. Madelyn is the brainiac numbers expert, who conveniently also has a superb visual eye. I have been taking so many pictures for Shy Girl that I had to get an additional external hard drive! Anyway, it's been crazy fun and we are so proud of our hard work. We want you to check it out. That's right: shameless marketing. Deal with it. Tell everyone you know who may be interested about our adorable accessories for little girls. You can find these delightful products at:

www.shygirldesigns.com


We're offering a 15% friends and family discount right now, so if you didn't get my email invite- comment on this post with your email address and I'll send you the promotional code (even if you're not my friend or my family).

Happy Holiday Shopping!

2 comments:

Lolo said...

so cute. i love it. your logo is great, too. good luck! i can't wait to hear how it all goes. and of course geoff wants to talk to you all about how you are marketing it all. i'm sure he'll have some ideas...

Barb said...

Congratulations! The site turned out so well!