November 4, 2007

Header Games

So, you may have seen a lot of changes in the header of this blog. Be patient, I'm playing with it. The one you might see now is a picture of Brandon and me at a super old torn down castle in Romania over looking a little town (we don't remember what it was called). It was excellently taken by our friends Tyler and Kristin Ray (we don't remember which one) "Thanks, guys!" We went back to Romania with them soon after our first year anniversary. So...NO, THIS WAS NOT TAKEN ON THE MISSION!!!

2 comments:

KK said...

i like the font...

Rachel said...

Can you tell me how to make a fun header on my blog. I have great pictures that I'd like to use but no idea what to do. Maybe blogger's unwillingness to cooperate with my computer to upload the pictures has something to do with it. Hmmm..