October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN!!!!




Happy Halloween!!!!Today Elly dressed as a cheerleader. My mom and sister sent her this adorable costume and she looked so cute! I had to put her hair in little pig tails, but since they're on the top of her head, they look more like antennae. She wouldn't sit still enough for me to tie the bows, though. I tried to teach her to say "rah rah" too, but that was a little too much. She had a good day. She met her dad at lunchtime, so he could see her outfit pre-nap, because after the nap all bets are off. You never know what she could be wearing or what state her hair could be in. Then, she went to Mima and Papa's office where she was adored by all. She let Mima feed her and play with her a lot. She did all her tricks and even did some dancing! These are just a few of the pictures, see more on our web albums!

Also, last weekend we attended two parties where Brandon and I dressed up as well. Elly went as a bunny and see if you can guess what Brandon and I dressed as...

If you need a hint, click the link.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ok, first of all Elly looks absolutely adorable. Seriously.

Second, you guys have the best costumes ever. The year you came as the good and bad tennis player (I can't remember his name) and then Who's the boss. Honestly, kudos to you, you are the brain-tease costume champions of the world!

Kelly said...

Okay, Elly is just downright ANGELIC!!!

Barb said...

Elly is so cute and you guys had me crying I was laughing so hard!!

Rachel said...

Who's the Boss? Holy cow I love you!