June 29, 2010

Little Brother Torture

I wish I had a picture of this, but I don't.

Yesterday, I was in my room getting ready for my date with the birthday boy (Brandon turned 30 yesterday). Miles was in his swing about to fall asleep and Elly was playing in the play room.

I came out of my room to find Elly combing Baby's hair with a doll brush. I thought this was cute and normal...until I came over closer to them. His hair was all wet. She had been dipping the brush in apple juice right before putting it on his hair. (Sometimes I put water on her hair as I'm brushing it; I think that's where it came from.)

I was rushing out the door, so Miles had to spend the rest of the evening with a crusty head of apple juice hair.

I washed it out when I got home. Poor kid. This is only the beginning of the brother torture, I'm sure!

No comments: