November 12, 2009

Halloween!

Since about September, Elly has never waivered when asked what she wanted to be for Halloween. Belle. And that was it. I even already had an adorable Dorothy costume and a Snow White one, too. Nope. Belle. And that was it. My AMAZING sister, Keri, made this dress for her from scratch with no pattern at all. I was so floored and so was everyone who saw it. Elly even won best costume at our ward Halloween party. Elly also would not take no for an answer when she told Brandon he would be Gaston and I would be Mrs. Tea Potts (as Elly calls her). I will post a picture of those costumes as soon as I find one.

The beautiful Belle:
 


All the Huntington Friends:
 

Trick-or-Treat!
 

I just had to put up this picture of my mom's house in the fall. It's so stunning with all the colors!
 

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, I am super impressed with Keri's skills!

Kira said...

That dress is amazing! Elly looks beautiful. I miss seeing you guys at moms and tots.

Carly said...

My comment is not original- that costume is awesome. I had no idea Keri had that kind of sewing skill.

madelyn said...

I'm glad to finally see the dress! It is even more amazing than was described to me! Also, Mom's house looks incredible. I miss fall. Or as people round here would say "y'all got fall there?"

Mike said...

I can't wait to see you and Brandon all dressed up, Elly looks as cute as ever, I also like her cloak a lot, too bad only medieval nerds and rich old ladies can wear them as adults. I'd love to sport one but don't have the courage.

Mike said...

tricked ya! i forgot it was mike signed in, so that's really my comment.
-b

Kari said...

Lace, I'm DYING over Elly in that dress. Sooo cute!

Underwood's in Cali said...

Wow, she did an amazing job! YOur mom day pics are so cute. How are you guys doing?