June 3, 2009

"Our Seattle"

Elly always refers to our apartment here as "Our Seattle". When I say, we're going home, she says you mean to "Our Seattle"? She is hilarious. Anyway, I wanted to put up some pictures of our apartment to remember it better. Oh, about the tidiness of the apartment, I'm just keepin' it real.

This is our view of the harbor with a little of the aparment in it: (right when we got here, we had to rearrange the furniture so we wouldn't get a glare on our tv from the window, but the best part is that now, our computer desk looks right out over the water.
 

This is our dining table and view of the kitchen:
 

Kitchen:
 

Our bedroom:
 

Posted by Picasa


I'm including these pictures because I think it's so funny. This is our bathroom:


And this is Elly's bathroom:


The second bathroom is so big, that while my mom was staying with us, we actually put Elly's crib in there and she slept there for three nights! We are very lucky to have this apartment, Microsoft has been good to us this summer.

4 comments:

Keri said...

love the tiny pink swimsuit hanging in Elly's bathroom!

Nola said...

Matyas sleeps in the bathroom on a permanent basis! Gotta love an oversize bathroom!
Your apartment looks wonderful.

Brookel said...

i thought iy was a joke at first and it was a pic of the same bathroom :) what an awesome view! mike just got called as a seminary teacher, crazy

Rosalyn said...

I am glad you are enjoying all of the places Seattle has to offer. My kids loved the aquarium!!