January 30, 2008

Work Out

I try to work out three times a week at least. A friend comes over and we leave from my house and power walk through the neighborhood. We stop and let Elly swing at the park while we do some exercises with resistance bands. The other day after my work out, Elly decided that she wanted a little work out herself. She mimicked me a little, but mostly just tried to chew through the band. These were some cute pix that I got throughout the process. The last one (my favorite) is in response to my request for a kiss.




3 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Aww Elly looks so sweet. I love the kissy picture. :)

Heather said...

Lace. She is so cute. I can hardly stand those cute cheeks. You are sure lucky to have her!

Underwood's in Cali said...

too cute. what do you do when it rains? I'm looking for ideas. I started doing this video and Aj totally copies me during the work and then walks around the house going "and kick, kick, kick" lol.