November 24, 2007

First Birthday, First Zoo, too!!!!

Brandon and I took Elly to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo for her birthday; she liked it. I mean, she wasn't jumping up and down screaming for excitement, but it was a good time. We thought she could've been just as happy at Mima's with the doggies, but whatever- we had fun.

Looking at the Monkeys!


Elly and Brandon are looking at something VERY interesting in this one...


Check it out!!! Later on two tigers had a fight where they were standing on their back legs clawing at each other with their front paws, it was wild- but I didn't get a picture because there were people standing in front of me.


Elly liked the petting zoo, but the goats didn't especially like her. They kept running away- too many kids abusing them, I'm sure.


She watched the flamingos with Mommy. (I know, I'm finally in a picture- what? I like being behind the camera.)


The Zoo Map was seriously Elly's favorite part of the whole zoo. She played with it forever...until "Elly, time to go see more live animals...ok you can hold the map...just get in the stroller."


Elly was pretty tired when we got to the last animal "lobos rojos", but they looked like doggies so she was pretty into them.


Good thing we didn't buy this elephant hat for her, because she hated it. But, it was still pretty cute.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

A birthday present is coming in the mail this week. It really should have been a Birth day present. i hope she loves it.